top of page
  • Writer's pictureCarlie Dillon

Is Mold Making You Sick? The Truth About Mycotoxins

Updated: Sep 23, 2019

What are mycotoxins?

Mycotoxins are toxic chemicals produced by certain types of mold.  These harmful byproducts can affect your health ranging from mild allergy-like symptoms, to more serious and potentially life threatening diseases.

Studies show, statistically 1 in 4 people suffer adverse effects from mold exposure. Some molds are more dangerous than others and can pose substantial health risks. In some instances, the home owner can clean up mold without the help of professionals, but removing only the "visible" mold does not guarantee removal of the porous material.

We believe in firm dedication to the customer and their well being. With the best equipment and lab procedures, we are able to diagnose any home to any severity. We know the potential dangers of hazardous environments and how damaging to a house they can be. We are here as a step by step guide on your journey to a healthier home and life.

If you've had water damage in your home, discoloration of walls, floors or ceilings, unexplained allergic reactions, or musty odor, your home might be infected with mold. We recommend testing your home for mold if it is exposed to large amounts of moisture. 

Do you suspect your home or health may be affected by mold? Our certified experts are trained to find the source of the problem no matter how hidden it may be. We also offer detailed testing and consultation on the types of mold in your home and the potential health affects they may have on you.

Contact us at (601).579.4907 for a consultation with a local professional.

27 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page